A lot of people in the world love to gamble, whether it's just a simple game of lottery or it is a full blown visit to the casino playing roulette, everyone gambles. But if you did win a big sum would it make your life a whole lot nicer? Or would it actually make it a misery, lets have a brief look at both scenarios.
1) It would give you unlimited financial resources. Go on holidays weekly and live a relaxing life.
2) You could buy a whole raft of things you have dreamt of such as a house with a swimming pool and jacuzzi.
3) Open any business you like and keep in the back of your mind that you are the boss.
The Most Terrible
1) A lot of rich people end up being very abnoxious and disloyal, they presume that because they have everything they don't need anyone in their lives.
2) They end up becoming very sad and depressed because of the fact that they have pushed away people that were very close to them away, they are gradually realising that cash does not buy everything and that they have made a lot of mistakes.
3) When you have too much of something you do not know the value of it, the same acan be said about money. But when you have loads of money you just do not care simply because you know you can pop out and by a new one whenever necessary.
So finally it just goes to show that if you win big playing the lottery or online poker then you may be happy for a little while but in the end you may end up losing the people that are closest to you in every possible way.
For all your poker tips